Lataguri is famous for its dense forests and river plains. The serene surroundings around it fascinate tourists. The main attractions here are the One Watch Towers in Gorumara National Park and the “Nature Interpretation Center” in Lataguri. Situated on the outskirts of a national park, this Lataguri fills tourists with a distinct affinity for the forest. Lataguri is the best place to enjoy breathtaking views of wildlife, fields, sunrise, and sunset. One can also take a jungle safari in the afternoon in the Gomara National Park. There is a Jhalong valley near the Jalandha River. Where the exterior view of the Jalandha Hydral Project is also visible. This place is a center of beauty and attraction. situated on the banks of Jalpaiguri and rivers in West Bengal, Lataguri is a place that you can think about for your next trip. Therefore, there are many places to see in Lataguri like: –
1. Buxa Tiger Reserve: – Boxa Tiger Reserve is a place of some of the world’s famous animals such as tiger, elephant, bison, sambar, barking hog, chital deer, wild boar, wild buffalo, and leopard, etc. These are some of the animals that can be seen here. The special feature of this buxa tiger reserve is that it serves as an international corridor for elephant migration between India and Bhutan. This is because it is located near the northern part of the Phipps Wildlife Reserve Buxa Tiger Reserve in Bhutan.
2. Jayanti Mahakal Caves: – It is situated on the banks of the Jayanthi River, with the scenic Cinchula Hills producing a natural and attractive view, the place occupies a distinct place in the Buxa Tiger Reserve. Earlier it was a small village but now it is a beautiful place in Lataguri. There is a 15 km trek from Buxa to Jayanthi, which passes through the dense forest of Buxa Tiger Reserve, and is especially popular for tourists. The ancient ruins of this cave are especially popular in the area of tourists.
3. Rovers Point: – Rovers Point is a magnificent hilltop among all the attractions of Lataguri, about 3 kilometers away from the buxa. Which attracts tourists with its magnificent and breathtaking snow-capped peaks.
4. Jalandhar: – If you want to take further advantage of your journey, then Jalandha, Jalbog which is an ideal place of Lataguri, is surrounded by hills on all sides. This place produces an unusual scene. This may be the best place to drive, trekkers. Therefore, the best time to visit here in winter.
5. Murti River: – This river is situated between Gormara and Chapamari, it is known for its calm environment. It is a good place to spend quiet time away from the city. This is the best place to see sunrise and sunset.
Apart from all these, there are many places to visit in Lataguri. Which is worth watching. And in itself is also a center of attraction. Such as – Gorumara National Park, Chapamari Wildlife Sanctuary, Baksa Fort, etc. Although it is a tropical climate, due to which it is not right to go here during the rainy season, because there is heavy rainfall at that time which is not suitable for tourists. Even in summer, it is very hot, in which it is not possible to get out. Hence, the best time to visit here is from December to February. The climate here is quite pleasant in winter and the skies are also clear. Hence, this city is best as a small and attractive tourist.
To go here, you can also get a good tour package which can be very helpful in your travel. There are many tour agencies in Lataguri but ease trip is the most unique among all the tour agencies that help you in your journey because it always meets the expectations of its customers and is available to give them a special tour package that makes their trip a memorable trip. Then contact Best tour and travels agency in Lataguri
Leave a Comment